Wednesday, October 22, 2008

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/1689126/

^^^^^^^

The video posted above is perfect. It captures my feelings almost exactly. Everything I want to scream and rage about... it's so glorious. Who would have thought that I could ever identify with Hitler?




***************************************

http://www.101greatgoals.com/2008/10/the-mls-can%e2%80%99t-pass-up-a-barcelona-miami-team/#more-8210

I realize that I have just linked two articles from the same website, and that website happens to be the one that I am kind of trying to emulate, but whatever. I feel like this is an article that every executive or official within MLS should read. Miami is the second most perfect venue for an expansion franchise (the first being Montreal). I really feel like, if marketed correctly, a team in a large hispanic area like Miami (backed by BARCA no less) could pull in great attendence figures for MLS, which obviously equals more fans and more money.

Plus, I live pretty near Miami, so I would finally have an MLS team to support...

(for a really good look at the expansion situation for 2011 in MLS, check out this article by my boy Ives Galarcep: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=582785&sec=mls&root=mls&cc=5901)


While we are on the topic of MLS, let me just say that I am currently DOMINATING my MLS fantasy league, thank you very much. Kyle Thomas (head coach of Twellmen's Tightest) has nothing on me and my squad, David Beckham Soccer USA.





Alright, I know I promised a Team USA profile... It's coming, just be patient!! I can't take all these hundreds of e-mails demanding it, I mean come on, i'm only human people, lay off!!!

No comments: