Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Torres Makes Me Very Very Very Happy



Look, it was a hard year to be a Fernando Torres fan. He was showing a dangerous propensity for being crocked, and struggled (to put it lightly) in this World Cup. I've always been a big Torres fan, back from when he was the Flag of Atleti, and needless to say I was over the moon when he was signed by Liverpool. He has clearly not disappointed, when healthy, and it is hard to remember that after such a miserable last campaign. When I was bombarded by thousands of transfers rumors involving El Nino, I began to accept them. When I heard 80 million pounds to City, all I could think about was rebuilding the team and what if he stays crocked? I had my doubts, because the tabloids had convinced me he was leaving. In the end though, it's great to have him back. I'm already talking myself into a front four of Cole, Gerrard, Aquilani and Torres that will lift Liverpool to overdue glory! So, in short, welcome back Fernando and YNWA.


If he signs for Chelsea or City before September, I will shoot someone.

1 comment:

Scoops said...

Fernando Torres is good, but I'll take Jose Francisco Torres ALL DAY LONG.

Not really. But his name is WAY more fun to pronounce in a Spanish accent.