Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcome to Chads United

I guess I will take the liberty of opening this blog's account. First off, I want to make a statement, that I wish this blog the best of luck, and I expect to be at the top of the world this time next year.

Now that's out of the way... I have some things that I want to say about my club Tottenham Hotspur.

1. We need consistency! It's so strange and disappointing to see us go out and lose to Middlesbrough and Sunderland, then turn around and draw Chelsea at the Bridge. We've proven that we can hang with the big boys, so why do we always play down to our opponent's level?

2. Our fans need to get behind the team. I am disgusted by a lot of what I am hearing, like people dismissing Pavlyuchenko after 3 games or calling Bentley a bust. Booing the team off at the end of every half is not going to help them. And it makes us all look like a fickle, shambles of a supporters group.

3. I can't stand that people are calling for Ramos' head. The man is a TOP manager. He obviously knows how to play the cups, so why don't we give him some time to translate his knowledge of La Liga into knowledge of the Premiership? (He's just recently begun to translate his speech with the press from Spanish to English, so maybe that's a sign that we'll start winning very soon...)

4. I love Heurelho Gomes.

5. We've just drawn Liverpool in the Carling Cup... Let's show the Scouse why we're holders!! And PLEASE, let's applaud Robbie Keane on his first visit back to White Hart Lane... Robbie Keane is a legend, and don't you forget it.

1 comment:

Poeltl said...

Let me take this opportunity to welcome the blog to "the internet," as they say where I'm from.

I would like to FIRMLY agree with comment about welcoming Robbie Keane back to White Heart Lane, as he is truly a founding member of modern Spurs action.

That's really all..just wanted to add to the blog - to what is sure to become the greatest thing since sliced bread.